Brookings-Harbor gave Baker a bit of a tussle in the first half Friday, but Baker rebounded after halftime to post ...
Powder Valley was in unfamiliar territory in the first half of its quarterfinal girls basketball game against Hosanna Christian Wednesday ...
The First Amendment might be the part of the Bill of Rights that’s easiest to take for granted, so sweeping ...
In the curious form of mathematics that apparently is practiced in Salem, the way to help rural economies is to ...
- Thousands gather in Washington and cities across the U.S. to "March for Our Lives" and pre... | 4:00PM
- Will GOP accomplishments in Congress be enough for voters? | 5:34AM
- GOP in control, but Dems' budget priorities are winning | 9:39PM
- Trump's impulses put White House credibility on the line | 10:03PM
- Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving | 6:47AM
- French hero officer who swapped himself for hostage dies | 7:09AM
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump on trade, Islamic State, vets, Clinton | 5:39AM
- In Egypt, wall-to-wall el-Sissi banners inspire satire | 11:15PM
- Lane County jail deputy accused of raping teen | 6:39AM
- Breeder charged with animal neglect near Bend | 6:11AM
- Back from the dead: Family believed POW had been killed | 12:13AM
- Construction firms take steps to cultivate a new workforce | 12:02AM
- Celtics' Kyrie Irving set for surgery on sore left knee | 10:40PM
- Celtics rally in fourth to beat Trail Blazers 105-100 | 10:36PM
- OR Lottery | 10:10PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 10PM' game | 10:10PM