Brookings-Harbor gave Baker a bit of a tussle in the first half Friday, but Baker rebounded after halftime to post ...
Powder Valley was in unfamiliar territory in the first half of its quarterfinal girls basketball game against Hosanna Christian Wednesday ...
We’re disappointed that we weren’t able to report on the March 14 walkout at Baker High School as thoroughly as ...
OTEC puts up obstacles to running for its board I recently listened to a program host ridiculing controlled elections in ...
- Peru's president offers resignation amid political turmoil | 12:53PM
- The Latest: Zuckerberg admits mistakes, outlines steps | 12:51PM
- Tempest over Trump-Putin call turns into uproar over leaks | 12:43PM
- Teen Palestinian protester gets 8 months in prison | 12:42PM
- Cynthia Nixon's political debut puts gay rights in spotlight | 12:00PM
- Boko Haram returns Nigeria girls, warns not to put in school | 11:46AM
- Off the sideline: Students, women, teachers embrace activism | 11:43AM
- Mor'easter? Northeast hit with its fourth storm in 3 weeks | 11:17AM
- Oregon agency agrees to $1.3M settlement for foster child | 12:33PM
- Correction: Sex Trafficking Sting story | 12:03PM
- Explosion injures 1 at Oregon food cart pod | 11:58AM
- Worker dies at plywood mill in southern Oregon | 11:08AM
- Oregon teenagers tame wild horses for auction | 10:33AM
- Wood panel fails during construction at Oregon State | 10:29AM
- Editorials from around Oregon | 10:19AM
- Police: University of Oregon student abducted, assaulted | 6:33AM