The Great Salt Lick Auction topped $100,000 in total raised funds after Saturday’s 11th-annual event. Over the previous 10 years, the unique Baker City event had raised $90,587 — nearly all of which went to ….
On Thursday the small town of Huntington was no busier than it usually is. But that will most likely change ...
While the Oregon Department of Transportation doesn’t know exactly how many travelers will be on Eastern Oregon highways for Monday’s ...
The idea is so simple, and so obvious, that it’s hardly surprising Congress hasn’t acted on it. The wildfires that ...
Reconsidering the best ways to make your point Shawna Cox, as in Malheur Refuge occupation, will be speaking at the ...
- 7.1 magnitude quake kills 139 as buildings crumble in Mexico | 6:48PM
- Nominee for EPA chemical safety post has deep industry ties | 6:35PM
- Alex Gordon hits MLB's record-setting 5,694th HR of season | 6:35PM
- 10 Things to Know for Wednesday | 5:59PM
- Hurricane Maria aims at Puerto Rico after slamming Dominica | 5:47PM
- St. Louis faith leaders urge peace, justice amid turmoil | 5:25PM
- White man arrested in slayings of 2 black men in Louisiana | 5:01PM
- In stark UN speech, Trump threatens to "destroy" North Korea | 3:33PM
- Sheriff's deputy arrested on assault, strangulation charges | 6:54PM
- OR Lottery | 6:32PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Lucky Lines' game | 6:32PM
- Authorities: Funnel cloud touching down damages dairy farm | 5:17PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 4PM' game | 4:32PM
- Judge OKs lawsuit seeking better protection of Puget Sound | 3:24PM
- Winning bidder wants Alaska ferry for Oregon hotel | 3:09PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 1PM' game | 1:21PM