Brookings-Harbor gave Baker a bit of a tussle in the first half Friday, but Baker rebounded after halftime to post ...
Powder Valley was in unfamiliar territory in the first half of its quarterfinal girls basketball game against Hosanna Christian Wednesday ...
The First Amendment might be the part of the Bill of Rights that’s easiest to take for granted, so sweeping ...
In the curious form of mathematics that apparently is practiced in Salem, the way to help rural economies is to ...
- Hundreds of thousands march for gun control in the US | 10:06AM
- The Latest: Lewis likens anti-gun march to civil rights era | 10:01AM
- Will GOP accomplishments in Congress be enough for voters? | 9:41AM
- UK watchdog eyes evidence seized from Cambridge Analytica | 9:26AM
- Florida students call for gun reform at March for Our Lives | 9:12AM
- 7 months after Harvey, flood-control projects' fate unclear | 7:59AM
- Why Trump's latest steps heighten risk of a global trade war | 7:41AM
- Can Facebook restore public trust after privacy scandal? | 7:03AM
- Ex-probation officer gets 35 years in prison for child rape | 8:01AM
- Oregon, Washington extend studded-tire season for motorists | 7:47AM
- Lane County jail deputy accused of raping teen | 6:39AM
- Breeder charged with animal neglect near Bend | 6:11AM
- Back from the dead: Family believed POW had been killed | 12:13AM
- Construction firms take steps to cultivate a new workforce | 12:02AM
- Celtics' Kyrie Irving set for surgery on sore left knee | 10:40PM
- Celtics rally in fourth to beat Trail Blazers 105-100 | 10:36PM