Brookings-Harbor gave Baker a bit of a tussle in the first half Friday, but Baker rebounded after halftime to post ...
Powder Valley was in unfamiliar territory in the first half of its quarterfinal girls basketball game against Hosanna Christian Wednesday ...
We’re disappointed that we weren’t able to report on the March 14 walkout at Baker High School as thoroughly as ...
OTEC puts up obstacles to running for its board I recently listened to a program host ridiculing controlled elections in ...
- McMaster out, Bolton in as Trump's national security adviser | 3:52PM
- Hunt for Austin bomber frustrated police before breakthrough | 3:46PM
- Mueller examining Cambridge Analytica, Trump campaign ties | 3:07PM
- Why US consumers could feel impact of Trump's China tariffs | 2:46PM
- Legal shake-up in Trump team may suggest shift in strategy | 2:40PM
- Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries | 2:37PM
- Ad business at stake, Facebook takes baby steps on privacy | 2:17PM
- Stocks dive on trade war fears after China sanctions | 2:03PM
- State high court hands union sponsors procedural win | 3:46PM
- Species battle pits protected sea lions against fragile fish | 3:12PM
- Portland officials approve plan to buy more streetcars | 2:33PM
- Former US attorney suspended 90 days for lying about affair | 2:04PM
- OR Lottery | 1:10PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 1PM' game | 1:10PM
- Attorney walks out on client in Deschutes County court | 11:54AM
- Bicyclist struck and killed in Eugene | 10:14AM