Brookings-Harbor gave Baker a bit of a tussle in the first half Friday, but Baker rebounded after halftime to post ...
Powder Valley was in unfamiliar territory in the first half of its quarterfinal girls basketball game against Hosanna Christian Wednesday ...
The First Amendment might be the part of the Bill of Rights that’s easiest to take for granted, so sweeping ...
In the curious form of mathematics that apparently is practiced in Salem, the way to help rural economies is to ...
- Tens of thousands gather nationwide to march for gun control | 8:39AM
- The Latest: Massive crowds at anti-gun rally in Florida | 8:17AM
- Why Trump's latest steps heighten risk of a global trade war | 7:41AM
- French hero officer who swapped himself for hostage dies | 7:09AM
- Can Facebook restore public trust after privacy scandal? | 7:03AM
- Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving | 6:47AM
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump on trade, Islamic State, vets, Clinton | 5:39AM
- Will GOP accomplishments in Congress be enough for voters? | 5:34AM
- Ex-probation officer gets 35 years in prison for child rape | 8:01AM
- Oregon, Washington extend studded-tire season for motorists | 7:47AM
- Lane County jail deputy accused of raping teen | 6:39AM
- Breeder charged with animal neglect near Bend | 6:11AM
- Back from the dead: Family believed POW had been killed | 12:13AM
- Construction firms take steps to cultivate a new workforce | 12:02AM
- Celtics' Kyrie Irving set for surgery on sore left knee | 10:40PM
- Celtics rally in fourth to beat Trail Blazers 105-100 | 10:36PM