A tree that might have been a seedling when the first wagon train of emigrants traveled through the Baker Valley on the Oregon Trail came down Tuesday. The severely rotted cottonwood, which might have been …
The Elkhorn Summer Classic American Legion baseball tournament at the Baker Sports Complex this weekend had more twists and turns ...
Members of the Eastern Oregon High School Rodeo Team will advance to the national finals in Wyoming next month after ...
No one can say with precision how the health care reform bill that Congress is considering, and that President Trump ...
Trump’s disdain for ‘poor people’ hard to stomach At a political rally in Iowa on June 21, President Trump gave ...
- Man destroys new Ten Commandments statue at Arkansas Capitol | 3:13PM
- Little progress evident as GOP hunts health bill votes | 3:09PM
- Officials finalizing details of Trump's revived travel ban | 2:38PM
- UK charges 6 in Hillsborough stadium tragedy that killed 96 | 2:27PM
- Travel ban a blow to Sudan refugees awaiting US resettlement | 2:25PM
- The Latest: Syrian fire hits Golan during Netanyahu visit | 1:37PM
- Selling the GOP health care bill: Does Trump help or hurt? | 1:36PM
- Venezuela: Helicopter strafes court in 'terrorist attack' | 1:33PM
- 440k Oregonians may lose health care under Obamacare repeal | 2:29PM
- OR Lottery | 1:21PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 1PM' game | 1:21PM
- Oregon rental house owner not charged for recording hot tub | 1:04PM
- Oregon mural vandalized week after completion | 11:38AM
- Oregon man arrested after taking stranger's baby onto roof | 11:29AM
- Lawmakers seek to expand role of Oregon Energy Department | 10:53AM
- 3 teens accused of pepper-spraying Portland bus driver | 9:30AM