Everyone, says Coby Mastrude, knows someone affected by breast cancer. One in eight women develop breast cancer, which is the second-leading cause of death in women, according to the American Cancer Society. Early detection is ….
Baker completed a perfect 6-0 Greater Oregon League volleyball season Tuesday, defeating Ontario 25-20, 25-12, 21-25, 25-10 in the Baker ...
Baker clinched its second consecutive Greater Oregon League volleyball championship Saturday with a 25-20, 25-12, 25-8 win at Mac-Hi. The ...
On Thursday the small town of Huntington was no busier than it usually is. But that will most likely change ...
While the Oregon Department of Transportation doesn’t know exactly how many travelers will be on Eastern Oregon highways for Monday’s ...
After Las Vegas, the focus misses the real problems Last year, over 52,000 people died from drug overdose. 3,000 babies ...
I felt the telltale drop on my upper lip, thick and moist, and I knew autumn had come again to ...
- Foreigners who joined IS faced almost certain death in Raqqa | 10:27AM
- 5 living ex-presidents attend Texas hurricane relief concert | 10:21AM
- 54 Egyptian police killed in ambush, say officials | 10:15AM
- Trump has no plan to block scheduled release of JFK records | 8:49AM
- Spanish PM aims to take over Catalan govt; residents aghast | 8:33AM
- Funeral starts for soldier at center of Trump fight | 8:27AM
- Wildfires plunge vineyard workers, owners into same struggle | 7:46AM
- This week in odd news: Bathtub gator; Too fat for prison? | 7:35AM
- 2 killed, 3 injured in central Oregon single-vehicle crash | 10:12AM
- Arrest made after man shot while camping in eastern Oregon | 9:51AM
- Central Oregon judge tosses purported murder confession | 9:13AM
- E. Oregon city apologizes for councilor's anti-gay comments | 8:02AM
- State kills $17M highway project due to severe soil settling | 7:50AM
- Student says federal agents treated her like criminal | 12:05AM
- Unlikely friendship allows disabled child to walk in race | 12:05AM
- Friday's Scores | 11:22PM