The Great Salt Lick Auction topped $100,000 in total raised funds after Saturday’s 11th-annual event. Over the previous 10 years, the unique Baker City event had raised $90,587 — nearly all of which went to ….
On Thursday the small town of Huntington was no busier than it usually is. But that will most likely change ...
While the Oregon Department of Transportation doesn’t know exactly how many travelers will be on Eastern Oregon highways for Monday’s ...
The idea is so simple, and so obvious, that it’s hardly surprising Congress hasn’t acted on it. The wildfires that ...
Reconsidering the best ways to make your point Shawna Cox, as in Malheur Refuge occupation, will be speaking at the ...
- Toys 'R' Us files for bankruptcy, but keeps stores open | 4:31AM
- GOP expresses hope for 'Obamacare' repeal, hurdles remain | 4:30AM
- Hurricane Maria smashes Dominica, now menaces other islands | 4:26AM
- More St. Louis protests expected Tuesday after quiet night | 4:18AM
- Under fire over Rohingya, Suu Kyi defends Myanmar actions | 3:52AM
- 10 Things to Know for Today | 3:27AM
- Rohingya Muslims being wiped off Myanmar's map | 3:22AM
- Trump and Macron take spotlight at UN but challenges are key | 1:14AM
- Oregon man gets life in prison for meth-fueled killing | 11:32PM
- Ex-Oregon nurse gets 8-plus years in prison for rape, abuse | 11:29PM
- Craft beers trickle into Dubai, shaking up a cocktail scene | 11:22PM
- OR Lottery | 10:09PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 10PM' game | 10:09PM
- Police: 2 dead, 4 injured in Portland vehicle crash | 9:42PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Megabucks' game | 8:51PM
- Inmate becomes fifth man to 'unexpectedly' die at prison | 8:16PM