The Great Salt Lick Auction topped $100,000 in total raised funds after Saturday’s 11th-annual event. Over the previous 10 years, the unique Baker City event had raised $90,587 — nearly all of which went to ….
On Thursday the small town of Huntington was no busier than it usually is. But that will most likely change ...
While the Oregon Department of Transportation doesn’t know exactly how many travelers will be on Eastern Oregon highways for Monday’s ...
The idea is so simple, and so obvious, that it’s hardly surprising Congress hasn’t acted on it. The wildfires that ...
Reconsidering the best ways to make your point Shawna Cox, as in Malheur Refuge occupation, will be speaking at the ...
- Mexicans dig through collapsed buildings as quake kills 225 | 7:23AM
- The Latest: Mexico quake death toll rises to 225 | 7:20AM
- Hurricane Maria hits Puerto Rico after slamming Dominica | 5:55AM
- Trump's jabs set up 1st big US-Iran talks of his presidency | 12:46AM
- Nations start signing nuke ban treaty opposed by big powers | 6:09AM
- Trump pressing GOP senators to act on new health proposal | 5:59AM
- Trump's North Korea threat leaves Asia struggling to explain | 3:17AM
- APNewsBreak: US to give $32M for Myanmar's Rohingya refugees | 6:57AM
- Southern Oregon University still recovering scammed funds | 11:39PM
- Oregon deputy hurt after man backs van into patrol vehicle | 11:37PM
- Transient man pleads not guilty to Vancouver fatal shooting | 11:34PM
- OR Lottery | 10:09PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 10PM' game | 10:09PM
- Small tornado damages dairy farm southeast of Salem | 8:56PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 7PM' game | 7:12PM
- Sheriff's deputy arrested on assault, strangulation charges | 6:54PM