Baker City has used a $15,000 grant awarded nearly three years ago to repair just over a mile of the Leo Adler Memorial Parkway from D Street north to Hughes Lane. Sections of the paved …
Members of the Eastern Oregon High School Rodeo Team will advance to the national finals in Wyoming next month after ...
Baker’s Gracie Huggins placed fourth at the Class 4A/3A/2A/1A state girls tennis tournament Saturday at Oregon State University in Corvallis. ...
The sight that greets eastbound drivers on Highway 7 near its intersection with Hudspeth Lane might seem passing strange even ...
Greg Walden isn’t representing his constituents Representative Greg Walden was elected to act on behalf of his constituents, the American ...
- US officials to lift Yellowstone grizzly bear protections | 11:11AM
- Pelosi defends leadership following special election loss | 11:06AM
- Juror: Cosby panel almost evenly split through deliberations | 11:02AM
- Americans and guns: It's complicated | 10:57AM
- No tapes: Trump says he didn't record meetings with Comey | 10:37AM
- Senate GOP releases bill to cut Medicaid, alter 'Obamacare' | 10:17AM
- Trump publicly doubting that Russia meddled in election | 10:17AM
- Manson follower, longest-serving female inmate, seeks parole | 10:03AM
- Plan to protect salmon backfires as predator birds flee | 10:54AM
- Oregon joins states where roadkill can be harvested for food | 10:33AM
- Eugene police officers to wear body cameras daily | 10:23AM
- Oregon police chief placed on leave during investigation | 10:17AM
- Oregon man, 61, indicted on rape, sex abuse charges | 9:39AM
- Pendleton police recover majority of missing Indian regalia | 8:52AM
- Big fire burns homes in Bend, Oregon | 8:23AM
- Oregon cyclist taken to hospital with 'traumatic injuries' | 7:27AM