Everyone, says Coby Mastrude, knows someone affected by breast cancer. One in eight women develop breast cancer, which is the second-leading cause of death in women, according to the American Cancer Society. Early detection is ….
Baker completed a perfect 6-0 Greater Oregon League volleyball season Tuesday, defeating Ontario 25-20, 25-12, 21-25, 25-10 in the Baker ...
Baker clinched its second consecutive Greater Oregon League volleyball championship Saturday with a 25-20, 25-12, 25-8 win at Mac-Hi. The ...
On Thursday the small town of Huntington was no busier than it usually is. But that will most likely change ...
While the Oregon Department of Transportation doesn’t know exactly how many travelers will be on Eastern Oregon highways for Monday’s ...
After Las Vegas, the focus misses the real problems Last year, over 52,000 people died from drug overdose. 3,000 babies ...
I felt the telltale drop on my upper lip, thick and moist, and I knew autumn had come again to ...
- Suicide bombings in Afghanistan hit mosques, killing 63 | 2:07PM
- Trump: Considering Powell and Taylor for Fed's top 2 posts | 2:00PM
- White House defends Kelly's defense of Trump | 1:23PM
- Somalia's death toll now at 358 as 'state of war' planned | 1:09PM
- Devastation in Raqqa raises questions about cost of victory | 12:56PM
- TV Academy to consider expelling Harvey Weinstein | 12:56PM
- What Puerto Rico is doing to get the power back after storm | 12:33PM
- Trump promises tax cuts as Senate GOP paves way with budget | 11:37AM
- OR Lottery | 1:21PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 1PM' game | 1:21PM
- Oregon Supreme Court denies request for information release | 1:09PM
- Oregon officials warn of collisions with migrating deer | 1:06PM
- Cold case suspect in 1998 homicide returns to Oregon | 12:18PM
- Correction: Trump-Health Care-Oregon story | 11:14AM
- Documents stay sealed in Oregon train attack case | 11:12AM
- Oregon woman swept into sea; rough conditions halt search | 10:43AM