Baker County’s record-setting summer finally surrendered. But the season didn’t slink away. It sprinted. Barely a week ago the temperature topped 90 at the Baker City Airport for the 43rd day this year. But on ….
On Thursday the small town of Huntington was no busier than it usually is. But that will most likely change ...
While the Oregon Department of Transportation doesn’t know exactly how many travelers will be on Eastern Oregon highways for Monday’s ...
The idea is so simple, and so obvious, that it’s hardly surprising Congress hasn’t acted on it. The wildfires that ...
Reconsidering the best ways to make your point Shawna Cox, as in Malheur Refuge occupation, will be speaking at the ...
- Facebook to release Russia ads to Congress amid pressure | 1:59PM
- World leaders sounding like Trump at the UN | 1:55PM
- Trump piles economic action onto his NKorea military threats | 1:50PM
- Aaron Hernandez had severe CTE; daughter sues NFL, Pats | 1:46PM
- Iowa Sen. Ernst hopes, but isn't sure, health bill has votes | 1:09PM
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump and the fog over pre-existing maladies | 12:49PM
- Mexico navy official: No missing child in collapsed school | 12:45PM
- Left in the dark: A stunned Puerto Rico seeks to rebuild | 12:42PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 1PM' game | 1:27PM
- Oregon city considers ban on daytime sidewalk sitting | 1:23PM
- Geologists warn of landslides in wildfire-scarred Gorge | 1:23PM
- Posters touting white supremacy posted in Grants Pass | 12:02PM
- Oregon Supreme Court says Portland arts tax is legal | 11:26AM
- No. 24 Oregon hoping to avoid letdown against Arizona State | 10:52AM
- Teen gets 8 years in Boardman, Oregon, shooting | 9:17AM
- Rapist living under assumed name gets 8 years in prison | 8:42AM