Baker City has used a $15,000 grant awarded nearly three years ago to repair just over a mile of the Leo Adler Memorial Parkway from D Street north to Hughes Lane. Sections of the paved …
Members of the Eastern Oregon High School Rodeo Team will advance to the national finals in Wyoming next month after ...
Baker’s Gracie Huggins placed fourth at the Class 4A/3A/2A/1A state girls tennis tournament Saturday at Oregon State University in Corvallis. ...
The sight that greets eastbound drivers on Highway 7 near its intersection with Hudspeth Lane might seem passing strange even ...
Greg Walden isn’t representing his constituents Representative Greg Walden was elected to act on behalf of his constituents, the American ...
- Parole denied for Manson follower Krenwinkel in California | 2:53PM
- No tapes after all: Trump says he didn't record Comey talks | 2:51PM
- Stabbing suspect was caretaker, studied insurance sales | 2:28PM
- Senate GOP unveils 'Obamacare' overhaul, but not all aboard | 2:14PM
- 'Pizzagate' gunman in DC sentenced to 4 years in prison | 2:04PM
- Juror: Cosby panel was concerned about 'politics' of case | 1:59PM
- Suspected tornado: 1 hurt, businesses flattened in Alabama | 12:48PM
- Trump publicly doubting that Russia meddled in election | 12:44PM
- Rainbow Family members start gathering in Oregon | 2:00PM
- OR Lottery | 1:15PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 1PM' game | 1:15PM
- Gov. Brown: No deal on tax reform this year | 12:58PM
- Mormon crickets invade north-central Oregon | 12:36PM
- Big catfish pulled from Oregon's Malheur River | 12:00PM
- Plan to protect salmon backfires as predator birds flee | 10:54AM
- Oregon joins states where roadkill can be harvested for food | 10:33AM