The Great Salt Lick Auction topped $100,000 in total raised funds after Saturday’s 11th-annual event. Over the previous 10 years, the unique Baker City event had raised $90,587 — nearly all of which went to ….
On Thursday the small town of Huntington was no busier than it usually is. But that will most likely change ...
While the Oregon Department of Transportation doesn’t know exactly how many travelers will be on Eastern Oregon highways for Monday’s ...
The idea is so simple, and so obvious, that it’s hardly surprising Congress hasn’t acted on it. The wildfires that ...
Reconsidering the best ways to make your point Shawna Cox, as in Malheur Refuge occupation, will be speaking at the ...
- AP Interview: Lavrov hints US-Russia 'Tit-for-tat' could end | 10:30PM
- Trump's North Korea threats leave Asia struggling to explain | 10:28PM
- Immigrant hurricane victims turn to churches amid fear | 10:23PM
- Hurricane Maria aims at Puerto Rico after slamming Dominica | 10:22PM
- 149 killed as 7.1 magnitude quake fells buildings in Mexico | 10:20PM
- The big question: Will cancer immune therapy work for me? | 10:13PM
- Pelting rain, relocation add to woes in Rohingya Muslim camp | 10:07PM
- The Latest: Mexico president says first priority is rescue | 10:04PM
- OR Lottery | 10:09PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 10PM' game | 10:09PM
- Small tornado damages dairy farm southeast of Salem | 8:56PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 7PM' game | 7:12PM
- Sheriff's deputy arrested on assault, strangulation charges | 6:54PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Lucky Lines' game | 6:32PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 4PM' game | 4:32PM
- Judge OKs lawsuit seeking better protection of Puget Sound | 3:24PM