Everyone, says Coby Mastrude, knows someone affected by breast cancer. One in eight women develop breast cancer, which is the second-leading cause of death in women, according to the American Cancer Society. Early detection is ….
Baker completed a perfect 6-0 Greater Oregon League volleyball season Tuesday, defeating Ontario 25-20, 25-12, 21-25, 25-10 in the Baker ...
Baker clinched its second consecutive Greater Oregon League volleyball championship Saturday with a 25-20, 25-12, 25-8 win at Mac-Hi. The ...
On Thursday the small town of Huntington was no busier than it usually is. But that will most likely change ...
While the Oregon Department of Transportation doesn’t know exactly how many travelers will be on Eastern Oregon highways for Monday’s ...
After Las Vegas, the focus misses the real problems Last year, over 52,000 people died from drug overdose. 3,000 babies ...
I felt the telltale drop on my upper lip, thick and moist, and I knew autumn had come again to ...
- Funeral set for soldier at center of Trump fight | 6:36AM
- Trump jabs back at 'wacky' congresswoman as spat rolls on | 6:11AM
- Spanish PM seeks Senate backing to take over Catalonia govt | 5:56AM
- Foreigners who joined IS faced almost certain death in Raqqa | 5:32AM
- Egyptian officials say 54 police killed in Egypt attack | 5:13AM
- Court, for now, blocks immigrant teen's access to abortion | 4:58AM
- Judge tosses $417M award against Johnson & Johnson | 3:00AM
- Bannon faults George W. Bush for 'destructive' presidency | 12:19AM
- Student says federal agents treated her like criminal | 12:05AM
- Unlikely friendship allows disabled child to walk in race | 12:05AM
- Friday's Scores | 11:22PM
- OR Lottery | 10:09PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 10PM' game | 10:09PM
- New film claims to have solved Jim Thompson mystery | 9:55PM
- Oregon senator punished over alleged inappropriate touching | 9:13PM
- Senator disciplined over inappropriate touching allegations | 8:07PM