Brookings-Harbor gave Baker a bit of a tussle in the first half Friday, but Baker rebounded after halftime to post ...
Powder Valley was in unfamiliar territory in the first half of its quarterfinal girls basketball game against Hosanna Christian Wednesday ...
The First Amendment might be the part of the Bill of Rights that’s easiest to take for granted, so sweeping ...
In the curious form of mathematics that apparently is practiced in Salem, the way to help rural economies is to ...
- Student protesters say they're fed up, ready for gun reform | 4:16PM
- The Latest: Columbine survivors join Denver march | 4:15PM
- 'Vote them out!': Hundreds of thousands demand gun control | 2:03PM
- Survivor marks 6 minutes of strength and silence at rally | 1:57PM
- Why Trump's latest steps heighten risk of a global trade war | 1:50PM
- 7 months after Harvey, flood-control projects' fate unclear | 1:44PM
- AP Explains: Trump's policy on transgender troops | 1:29PM
- 'He fell a hero:" French praise policeman in hostage swap | 1:03PM
- Oregon State, Louisville seek growth in NCAA regional final | 2:24PM
- Police: Man attacks golden arches at Oregon McDonald's | 1:51PM
- OR Lottery | 1:16PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 1PM' game | 1:16PM
- Ex-probation officer gets 35 years in prison for child rape | 8:01AM
- Oregon, Washington extend studded-tire season for motorists | 7:47AM
- Lane County jail deputy accused of raping teen | 6:39AM
- Breeder charged with animal neglect near Bend | 6:11AM