Brookings-Harbor gave Baker a bit of a tussle in the first half Friday, but Baker rebounded after halftime to post ...
Powder Valley was in unfamiliar territory in the first half of its quarterfinal girls basketball game against Hosanna Christian Wednesday ...
We’re disappointed that we weren’t able to report on the March 14 walkout at Baker High School as thoroughly as ...
OTEC puts up obstacles to running for its board I recently listened to a program host ridiculing controlled elections in ...
- Ad business at stake, Facebook takes baby steps on privacy | 2:17PM
- Stocks dive on trade war fears after China sanctions | 2:03PM
- Hurricane Harvey's toxic impact deeper than public told | 1:17PM
- Defeated rebels begin leaving enclave near Syrian capital | 1:11PM
- Mueller examining Cambridge Analytica, Trump campaign ties | 12:49PM
- Israeli firm says it can turn garbage into bio-based plastic | 12:45PM
- Legal shake-up in Trump team may suggest shift in strategy | 12:36PM
- House OKs compromise $1.3 trillion budget bill, Senate next | 12:05PM
- Former US attorney suspended 90 days for lying about affair | 2:04PM
- Portland officials approve plan to buy 2 streetcars | 1:10PM
- OR Lottery | 1:10PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 1PM' game | 1:10PM
- Attorney walks out on client in Deschutes County court | 11:54AM
- Bicyclist struck and killed in Eugene | 10:14AM
- Sea lions feast on fragile fish in US Northwest survival war | 9:43AM
- Klamath Basin suckers released in effort to avoid extinction | 9:02AM