Several hundred cars are on Highway 86 east of Baker City this morning as drivers head to the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center, about five miles east of town, to watch this morning's total solar eclipse.
After a lackluster first half, the East rebounded to defeat the West 29-23 Saturday in a thrilling 65th-annual East-West Shrine ...
The Baker City Little League all-star team is continuing its run through the state playoffs in Salem today with a ...
On Thursday the small town of Huntington was no busier than it usually is. But that will most likely change ...
While the Oregon Department of Transportation doesn’t know exactly how many travelers will be on Eastern Oregon highways for Monday’s ...
Eclipse is sign of God’s eternal power, divine nature I’ve anticipated this eclipse since my first in 1979. The strangeness ...
Can you imagine a total solar eclipse that warranted only one front page story in the local newspaper? An eclipse ...
- Moon blots the sun out of the sky in historic US eclipse | 10:27AM
- The Latest: 1st US coast-to-coast total eclipse begins | 10:21AM
- Alabama starts atop AP poll for 2nd straight year | 10:00AM
- Barcelona fugitive shot dead outside city wearing bomb belt | 9:59AM
- Navy chief orders probe into Pacific fleet after collisions | 9:58AM
- Trump won places drowning in despair. Can he save them? | 9:48AM
- Attack victims came from around world to celebrate Barcelona | 9:14AM
- Trump to outline Afghan strategy in national TV address | 9:06AM
- The Latest: Eclipse watchers flock to Oregon's capital city | 9:55AM
- Portland police arrest man after stabbing, shootings, crash | 9:46AM
- Officials looking for funds for housing complex for homeless | 9:24AM
- Americans stake out prime viewing spots to watch the eclipse | 7:59AM
- Dutch Bros Coffee recalls eclipse glasses | 7:39AM
- Blue skies with chance of dark: US West readies for eclipse | 7:28AM
- OR Lottery | 10:09PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 10PM' game | 10:09PM