Tom McLay uses the word “lucky” a couple of times but McLay, superintendent at the Powder Ri…
Jamie Agard hates to drive past Brooklyn Primary School because she hates to hear her son weeping.
The Baker County Sheriff’s Office and Baker City Police Department recovered bicycle parts a…
Crossroads Carnegie Art Center in Baker City celebrated its 22nd-annual Art at the Crossroad…
Because the U.S. Department of Agriculture has extended a waiver for the Baker School District through Dec. 31, the District is providing free meals to everyone, 18 and younger, at several locations.
- Halfway man convicted of reckless burning in 2018 cited for Monday fire
- Parents urge Baker School Board to bring students back to classrooms
- COVID-19 staying quiet
- County contests locked gate across Pine Creek Road
- Sandra Traw
- Margaret Crisp
- 14 apply for city manager
- Rebirth of Bates
- OLCC suspends alcohol license of Jackson County business
- 3 of 6 arrested in raid face new charges
For football fans, every autumn Sunday is the same, normal routine. We wake up, prepare some of our favorite snacks, throw some protein on a grill, and firmly plant ourselves in a comfortable …
Nothing delights politicians more than the chance to rub someone’s nose — figuratively, of course — in a steaming, aromatic pile of hypocrisy.
With deer in Baker City, the pros outweigh the cons
The newest addition to Geiser-Pollman Park has brought kids to Baker City’s biggest park who in the past weren’t able to play there.