Reanna Clark seems more interested in tasting her brand new book than reading it.
Attorneys for the plaintiffs in a lawsuit filed May 6 in Baker County challenging Gov. Kate …
Baker County’s rate of testing for coronavirus should accelerate soon.
The Baker City Farmers Market opens Wednesday with a few changes due to the coronavirus pandemic.
A former Baker City couple wants to build a 21-lot residential subdivision west of Interstat…
When Jimm Mooney heard there might not be a ceremony in the veterans section at Mount Hope Cemetery on Memorial Day due to the pandemic, his reaction was immediate.
- 21-lot subdivision proposed north of Sunridge Inn
- Governor's attorney says Legislature never intended to limit emergency powers, asks Oregon Supreme Court to overturn Judge Shirtcliff
- Bennett expects Baker County to enter phase 2 Friday, with more people allowed in churches, and theaters and bowling alleys allowed to open
- Plaintiffs' attorneys reiterate claim that governor's restrictions on businesses, churches have expired
- More virus testing coming
- Baker County suggests reopening theaters, bowling alleys, campgrounds during phase 2
- Union Creek Campground, other sites at Phillips Reservoir, to open June 8
- Still On Schedule
- Man who missed 2019 sentencing arrested
- Kaye Jenkins
After spending his fall under the Friday Night Lights, and his winter on the hardwood, Baker High School senior Spencer Shirtcliff was excited to find himself heading back to the baseball diam…
Reach your customers with the help of EO Media Group’s Community Marketing Grant Program
I don’t think I’m especially gullible but recently I spent the better part of an hour nosing into the nooks and crannies on a lonely mountaintop, searching for something based solely on advice…
For every mountain I believe there is one place, one vantage point, from which the peak appears particularly fetching.
We walked into the meadow and for a moment I wondered whether some noxious substance had been spilled across the otherwise sylvan scene.
Letter criticizing other writers missed the mark
George Floyd should be alive.
Government officials, including Oregon Gov. Kate Brown, have said they don’t believe society can return to something approaching normal until a vaccine is widely available for the coronavirus.