The owner of a property in the Elkhorn Mountains has sued Baker County in an ongoing dispute…
Joe Strus had never been so happy to have a package of hot dogs.
The Oregon Department of Environmental Quality has issued Baker County an $8,400 fine for al…
Wildfire Awareness Week is designed to remind people about the threat of wildfires yet to co…
Members of the Baker County Narcotics Enforcement Team arrested a 37-year-old man Thursday afternoon in a motel room in Baker City as part of an investigation into distribution of heroin and m…
- Media spotlight on Baker
- EDITORIAL: Brown’s ‘response’ insults, patronizes
- Police say fentanyl-laced pills connected to fatal overdoses
- Baker County appealing $8,400 fine from Oregon DEQ for allegedly removing material containing asbestos without permit
- Narcotics Enforcement Team arrests man on drug, firearms charges in Baker City
- Local and state officials blast COVID restrictions
- Walter Wood Jr.
- Average age of COVID-19 cases in Baker County continues to decline
- Talks begin to create temporary Oregon Trail experience
- 'Andy' Anderson
When I pick up a map my eyes gravitate to the blank spots.
The split-rail fence near Eilertson Meadow is my favorite enclosure.
Oregon’s wolf population grew by almost 10% during 2020, and 20 of the state’s 22 wolf packs live in the northeast corner of the state.
I didn’t believe a patch of blackened tree stumps could shock me.
More to worry about than some power line towers
Oregon Gov. Kate Brown, in announcing on Tuesday, May 4, that Baker County and 14 other counties would move from extreme risk to high risk under the state’s COVID-19 restrictions Friday, May 7…