Terry McQuisten will welcome moviegoers back to the Eltrym Theater on March 5 — the 13th ann…
The Baker City Council voted 4-3 Tuesday night to leave in place an agreement with Baker Cou…
After a five-week decline in COVID-19 cases that dropped Baker County into the state’s lowes…
SALEM — Opponents of a 300-mile transmission line in Eastern Oregon claim the U.S. Bureau of…
Another eight crimes related to the sexual abuse of a Baker County child have been added to a list of 30 others a Baker City man originally was charged with in December 2019.
- Bullish on the Beer Business in Baker
- Two arrested in separate reports of family fights
- Baker City Police warn of traffic ticket scam
- Robbery, kidnapping suspect, in jail since September, released on bail
- Baker Middle School, Baker High School to get new principals
- Ruth Bowman
- City Council declines to end deal with county on lodging tax collection
- Patrick Yankey
- Virus cases rising in Baker County
- Man suspected of stealing gold plates, other items from St. Francis de Sales Cathedral in Baker City
Snowshoes can’t defy gravity, but they do tinker with topography.
I like to read about geology, but the story of the ground beneath our feet is much more visceral when it’s smeared all over your clothes.
Wallowa Lake is difficult to take for granted.
The Baker City Council made the right choice Tuesday, Feb. 23, in deciding not to withdraw from its 2006 agreement with Baker County under which the county administers the local lodging tax.
I learned at least one thing from the second impeachment trial of former president Donald Trump.
Quiet zone, school bond will improve our community