Potential playoff positioning will be on the line tonight when Baker hosts Ontario in a Grea…
LA GRANDE — A group of advocates for returning passenger train service to Eastern Oregon wil…
Baker City will be the focal point of the Wagyu cattle industry this weekend.
A documentary featuring a notable episode in Baker County, and Oregon, history will premiere…
- Baker City residents object to proposed 70-foot cell tower
- Advocates for resuming Amtrak service to Eastern Oregon to meet Oct. 26 in La Grande
- OPB documentary examines 1914 Copperfield confrontation
- Father, son charged with assault after fight
- Obituaries for Oct. 14, 2019
- An early taste of winter
- Obituary for Oct. 18, 2019
- Focus On Wagyu
- Pilot withdraws Baker City application
- Obituaries for Oct. 9, 2019
The stump of the juvenile ponderosa pine nearly sent me sprawling, but I wasn’t particularly perturbed at barely avoiding what might have been a painful tumble.
Fischer Schluessler traveled most of the way across America to hunt mountain goats in Baker County.
The thermometer is the customary instrument for detecting the passage of one season to the next, but I’ve often found that the wind tells the more compelling tale.
The record-shattering October chill, even as it was pilfering my bank account to keep the furnace stoked with kilowatt-hours, was stealing into my yard and ruining the riot of color I’ve come …
Ginger McCall did Oregonians a service in pointing out some of the serious flaws in the state’s public records law before she resigned last week as Oregon’s first public records advocate.
I never met Andy Dennis but I wish I had even once shared a wilderness campfire with him. I think we could have swapped stories for the better part of an evening, sharing the pleasant duty of …