When the snowplow drivers pull off the highway to wait out the storm, it’s a sign that condi…
A scenic and popular, but extremely rugged, road in the Elkhorn Mountains near Baker City co…
Malheur County Sheriff's deputies this afternoon arrested a suspect in a shooting earlier to…
LA GRANDE — The La Grande Tigers girls basketball team put themselves in position in the fou…
- Remembering Rick
- Rough road could get makeover
- Greenwood charged with murder in shooting death of woman
- Vale man accused of shooting two people, one fatally, in Baker City
- Local man killed in avalanche while snowmobiling in Elkhorns
- Suspect arrested in Baker City shooting
- Actress has family ties to Baker
- BHS student arrested for phone threat
- Chamber honors Baker leaders
- Freeway Frustration
I love snow except when my rig is mired in the stuff up to the axles, as helpless as a whale stranded above the high-tide line.
Elk, it turns out, are no more able to resist the lure of ice cream than a sugar-craving kid is.
Henry Spivey clamps a bare fish hook in a tiny vise and starts wrapping bright orange thread around the metal.
A relatively tranquil winter turned rabid this week in Northeastern Oregon.
I once examined a kidney stone, fresh from my own bladder (albeit rinsed with tap water), and I was appalled.
Verizon has other options