Baker City will be the focal point of the Wagyu cattle industry this weekend.
LA GRANDE — A group of advocates for returning passenger train service to Eastern Oregon wil…
A documentary featuring a notable episode in Baker County, and Oregon, history will premiere…
Baker’s football team traveled almost to the Washington coast Friday for a nonleague game wi…
Oregon's Liquor Control Commission and the Oregon Health Authority on Friday, Oct. 11, rolle…
- Ontario Police Department says Snoop Dogg concert placed community in jeopardy
- Father, son charged with assault after fight
- Obituaries for Oct. 9, 2019
- OPB documentary examines 1914 Copperfield confrontation
- Obituaries for Oct. 14, 2019
- Republican Party effort to force recall vote on Oregon Gov. Kate Brown falls short
- Baker downs Pe Ell/Willapa Bay
- Advocates for resuming Amtrak service to Eastern Oregon to meet Oct. 26 in La Grande
- Major Milestone
- Search continues for shooting suspect
Fischer Schluessler traveled most of the way across America to hunt mountain goats in Baker County.
The thermometer is the customary instrument for detecting the passage of one season to the next, but I’ve often found that the wind tells the more compelling tale.
Wes Morgan isn’t thrilled by the prospect of slogging through snow before the calendar flips from September to October.
Ginger McCall did Oregonians a service in pointing out some of the serious flaws in the state’s public records law before she resigned last week as Oregon’s first public records advocate.
I never met Andy Dennis but I wish I had even once shared a wilderness campfire with him. I think we could have swapped stories for the better part of an evening, sharing the pleasant duty of …
Several hundred people have damaged their lungs by vaping, and around 20 have died in the United States recently, including two in Oregon.