The plaintiffs, including a Baker City church, who sued Oregon Gov. Kate Brown in early May,…
Three more Baker County residents have been infected with COVID-19, bringing the county’s ca…
Five of the 57 inmates in state prisons who will be released early due to their vulnerabilit…
- Baker County reports 3 more cases of COVID-19
- Governor: Face coverings required statewide in indoor public spaces starting Wednesday
- Back In The Saddle
- Plaintiffs voluntarily dismissed lawsuit challenging governor's pandemic restrictions
- Baker City man charged in theft of car and gun
- Peter Sundin
- Child porn suspect faces more charges
- Haines Stampede Rodeo, 4th of July fireworks, both scheduled
- Maurice McKinnis
- Eric Sherman
Reach your customers with the help of EO Media Group’s Community Marketing Grant Program
The sky is unblemished blue, the gentlest of breezes is whispering through the ponderosa pines, and Dennis Saranto is smiling.
Dan Story was just trying to make it easier for drivers to see approaching cars as they steered through the serpentine Elkhorn Drive Scenic Byway west of Baker City.
We celebrated the second week of June in the customary way, by going on a snowshoe hike to an alpine lake that’s still frozen.
The United States of America will turn 244 in a couple of days, which is quite old for a dog but is something closer to middle age for a nation.
Support local businesses
Face masks and shields are not a panacea to the coronavirus pandemic.